United Electric Cooperative | 64401, 64402, 64428, 64440, 64441, 64453, 64454, 64455, 64456, 64457, 64468, 64469, 64470, 64473, 64475, 64478, 64480, 64489, 64501, 64508
United Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Headquarters: 30208 US Hwy 136 Maryville, MO 64468
Counties Serviced: Andrew, Buchanan, Clinton, DeKalb, Gentry, Holt, Nodaway, Worth
Towns Serviced: Agency, Albany, Burlington Jct., Cameron, DeKalb, Denver, Faucett, Gentry, Gower, Graham, Grant City, Guilford, Maryville, Maysville, Mound City, Oregon, Parnell, Quitman, Saint Joseph, Stanberry, Whitesville
Zip Codes Serviced: 64401, 64402, 64428, 64429, 64440, 64441, 64453, 64454, 64455, 64456, 64457, 64468, 64469, 64470, 64473, 64475, 64478, 64480, 64489, 64501, 64508
Available Efficiency Programs:
$100 with the full amount refundable with proof of improvements within 6 months.
Limit one (1) per member address.Rebate of $50.
Rebate of $50.
For electric water heaters that meet DOE standards at the time of manufacture. For new construction, the rebate applies to the replacement of an existing electric heater that is less than 0.90 efficiency or the replacement of a gas water heater. Limit two per member address.
Rebate of $50.
The energy efficiency rating must meet ENERGY STAR® standards. For new construction, the rebate applies to the replacement of an existing electric heater that is less than 0.90 efficiency or the replacement of a gas water heater. Limit two (2) per member address.
Rebate of $500.
Must be an ENERGY STAR® rated thermostat. Can be used with any type of heating and cooling system. Limit of up to two per member address. For new construction or the replacement of an existing non-ENERGY STAR® thermostat.
Rebate of $50.
Utilize a programmable timer with the use of an engine block heater.
Rebate of $15.
- ENERGY STAR® Plus 2 rated at 19.1 SEER. New home or building construction
- On new home or building construction
- Replacement of electric resistance heat
- Replacement of existing natural gas or propane heating system
- Replacement of an existing central air conditioner or dual fuel heat pump
- Electric or fossil fuel backup heat will be allowed for ground source heat pumps. AECI will match dollars 2 for 1 for new loop and indoor unit systems. The total maximum amount is $750 per ton.
- For the replacement of the indoor ground source heat pump unit only – no match required $150 per ton
This program is a 50/50 cost-shared incentive for cooperative members who are installing insulation in conjunction with the installation of a new ground source heat pump.
Rebate of up to $500.
- ENERGY STAR® Plus 2 rated at 17.0 SEER. New home or building construction
- Replacement of existing electric resistance heat/ central air conditioning/air source heat pump
- Heat pumps with electric resistant heat for backup are not eligible for this rebate
- The dual fuel heat pump must have an automatic thermostat control and have a backup unit of natural gas, propane, or fuel oil as a supplemental heating system.
- Rebate of $150 per ton
This program is for C&I, schools, and agricultural facilities that want to install high-efficiency lighting. Incentives for C&I, school & agriculture facilities.
For more information about rebates: https://www.ueci.coop/rebate-program